Mikeb

Sennheiser HD800 Reference Headphones with Stefan Endorphin Connecting Cable for sale

8 posts in this topic

My Sennheiser HD800 Reference Headphones with approx 7ft of Stefan Endorphin Connecting Cable are for sale at £750 plus any uk carriage, this is approx half the new price (HD800 new price £1000 and Stefan Endorphin cable £500), I also have the original Sennheiser cable and original box, all in excellent condition. The Stefan Endophin cable is their top ultra high fidelity cable (see web site) and puts the Sennheiser's into another higher league when compared with the original cable, the treble being particularly much sweeter, the bass of these headphones is probably the best of any headphone no doubt due to the largest dynamic transducer used at present for any headphone.

My Sennheiser HD800 Reference Headphones with approx 7ft of Stefan Endorphin Connecting Cable are for sale at £750 plus any uk carriage, this is approx half the new price (HD800 new price £1000 and Stefan Endorphin cable £500), I also have the original Sennheiser cable and original box, all in excellent condition. The Stefan Endophin cable is their top ultra high fidelity cable (see web site) and puts the Sennheiser's into another higher league when compared with the original cable, the treble being particularly much sweeter, the bass of these headphones is probably the best of any headphone no doubt due to the largest dynamic transducer used at present for any headphone.

Hi Mike,

How old are the phones and are there any pictures?

Kind Regards

Cnocmoy10

Mike, how come you are selling these headphones?

Possibly interested in the headphones, with the cables going to Carl if we can work it a suitable arrangement.