Bourney

WTD: Rega Saturn

8 posts in this topic

Anyone thinking of selling a Rega Saturn in the near future? Must be mint and In black please. I have seen the various ex dem and 2nd hand ones about at dealers for good prices but all of em are silver!

Have you heard a Leema Stream 111? Demoed against a Primare and a Roksan M thingy - made the Primare sound mechanical and the Roksan much less organic. I suppose the Leema is closer to a good vinyl setup (oodles of detail, but smoother and less fatiguing than most digital at the price, and great bass) - possibly more in keeping with the Rega sound - just a thought as you can buy the Leema at good prices.

scotty

I haven't Scott no, to be honest I really like the Apollo and I used to love the Jupiter I had for a long time previously so the Saturn seems the logical choice. Thanks for the suggestion though.

the one there looks pretty convincingly black> http://www.loud-clear.co.uk/eshop/ , mate :)

radlett had one in the bargain bin (black) but i think it was nearly new

the one there looks pretty convincingly black> http://www.loud-clear.co.uk/eshop/ , mate :)

Get in there Steve. Looks about right for a good 'un.

Hang on.......is this the mate who emailed me yesterday saying he'd lost interest in hifi? :?

Thanks Attila, that looks just the job and at the price I want to pay. I'll drop them an email.

Alan, huh... Dunno what you are on about.... ;) I have lost a lot of interest but think the Saturn is a sensible upgrade at this time when new models are coming out.

Thanks Attila, that looks just the job and at the price I want to pay. I'll drop them an email...

no prob, man :) to note, I purchased a Rega Apollo 35th Anniversary ~3 years ago from them and the player, the price and the service were all top-notch. pls update on how you managed, will you?