Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Borats Baby

Slag BB's car off

76 posts in this topic

Some of you will be familiar with a recent thread "Let BB slag yer car off"

Well now its your turn !!!

Thing is, I've got so much hatred for these so called "4x4's", these "Chealsea Tractors" that I've decided any car that is'nt one, has to be OK !!!

Alright, some of them (cars that is) are far too expensive:

028_3538~Ferrari-360-Modena-Posters.jpg

and some of them will fall to pieces in their first year.

mid_icc_alfa_147.jpg

Others are just downright ugly.

Fiat%20Multipla%20-%202000%20-%20better.jpg

But they all serve their purpose

Vitara's and RAV4's, X5's and Merc ML's, Volvo X90's and the like, and all these other non off roaders are just a complete waste of money and nothing more than "up my arse status symbols"

(apart from the first 2 coz their just crap)

So any car then, is good in my books and I want to give you the opportunity to freely slag my car off as I have done yours....

I will of course contest at any given time and the words "hearse" and"Funeral Director" are not allowed . . . :P

Off you go........

'1997' Volvo 850, T5 Estate.

It's a decent car mate but I'm not going to dump my load over it. All cars can be pulled down a peg or two. I reckon if you had all the money in the world and access to all the cars, each one of them would piss you off in some way or other. That's the trouble, money can't buy perfection. It doesn't exist. Other than my cock of course, so the ladies say.

:cafe:

Injector wrote:

kennyk wrote:
can't be ladies if they're talking with their mouths full... ;):P

No, this is several hours afterwards mate. When their breathing has returned to normal and they can speak again.

Injector, were you looking in the mirror as you typed in your last two posts on this thread??? ;)

Staff

Nice new title BB! :D

Volvo: for the man who's prepared to sacrifice absolutely everything for impact protection....

The "sporty" ones have an air of sad desperation, like watchingyour Granny at the disco. :nup: The fact that they only cost 4p second-hand should surprise no-one.

meninblack wrote:

Nice new title BB! :D

Volvo: for the man who's prepared to sacrifice absolutely everything for impact protection....

The "sporty" ones have an air of sad desperation, like watchingyour Granny at the disco. :nup: The fact that they only cost 4p second-hand should surprise no-one.

Yes, but imagine your face as your granny performs a perfectly executed break dance routine to Run DMC's "Its like that" and then gets up and casually walks away with a smirk on her face from ear to ear.

ps: I've sacrificed nothing as I've got; dual zone climate control, cruise control, electrically adjustable, heated leather seats, trip computer, pas/ew/em, "premium" sound system which actually does sound really nice !!, twin cup holders and a coin tray . . .

:P

Thru: :clout:

What did I say . . ?

Does BB have a caravan:dunno: He needs to be honest about this:D

Borats Baby wrote:

The Strat wrote:
Does BB have a caravan:dunno: He needs to be honest about this:D

Absolutely and catagorically . . . . .NO

I dont even have a tow bar !!

If I did have a caravan, it would only be so I could have a bit of fun setting fire to it !!

:^

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous comments on Volvos in "Let BB slag off yer car": I don't think I can be arsed to summon any further bile on that particular subject......