Bazzer

Everton

1,300 posts in this topic

We have a thread for the other big clubs so here is another one :D.

As far as I am aware the term "Big Five" meant Man Utd, Liverpool , Everton, Arsenal, Spurs. Yes , money now means the big clubs could be any of 7 depending who is spending the most.

Right back to Everton, looking pretty good at the moment but some real dire performances this season, Bolton at home being one of the worst I've seen.

If we don't make the FA Cup Final it will be a pity the season is finishing, as 7th is the best we can do.

Bet we don't reach 96 (and counting) pages

Who knows? A new dawn in football is around the corner the big money spenders are going to give up one day, City's failure is the start.

Bet we don't reach 96 (and counting) pages like the ​shite

WHAT'S OUR NAME ?

EVERTON

David Moyes. The most successful manager never to win anything.

Are you both going to the fiasco next weekend?

No I won't be there, I take it Jon will be leaving home about 5 am

Stu,I'll be there, aiming for 5.30 departure :), Mark, I'm on record on the forum as not being a fan of Moyes (and the media love-in for him),Barney, I wish mate, but there's a pile of money to be made selling broadband rights worldwide.

I love Everton they're a massive part of my life (as my wife and kids will testify),I can't stand the Red shite and anything to do with them (nothing personal,fellow forum members).

If only we'd paid the rent !!.

:peace:

Stu,I'll be there, aiming for 5.30 departure :), Mark, I'm on record on the forum as not being a fan of Moyes (and the media love-in for him),Barney, I wish mate, but there's a pile of money to be made selling broadband rights worldwide.

I love Everton they're a massive part of my life (as my wife and kids will testify),I can't stand the Red shite and anything to do with them (nothing personal,fellow forum members).

If only we'd paid the rent !!.

:peace:

:D Now thats going back a wee bit. Where is a Tardis when you need one, how interesting it would be to see how things would have panned out.

Bernard Hogan-Howe the new commander of the Met is ex-Merseyside Chief constable, him and I should coco don't want any northeners on their patch :P

I'm on record on the forum as not being a fan of Moyes (and the media love-in for him)

I'm intrigued... why ?

Personally think he'd done a good job, we've had a few off days and some pretty poor starts to the season but generally pretty finished solid...

I think he's too defensive/cautious overall,there's been too many games we should have won that would have negated the poor starts over the years.And why the poor starts in the first place ?,I'll always be grateful for steadying the ship after Walter and I've enjoyed all the european trips,even Benfica and Bucharest !,but when he dithered over his £3m a year contract (like his substitutions) that was probably time to go.

You won't find me on Bluekipper calling for whoever's flavour of the month to replace him cos I can't think of anyone we could attract/afford that would do a better job with our resources,bit of a catch-22 or am I talking out of my backside ?.Watching MOTD things could be worse, COYB.

I'm not a Moyes apologist and yes the guy has made mistakes aplenty, but I don't feel there's anyone out there who could do a better job with the resources available. Some absolute dross has been played (Bolton at home springs to mind) but there have been some quality moments too. Would like to see Pienaar back permanently, knowing 'Arry he'll be after £7M for him.

A win on Saturday would be nice seeing as the Redshite have had the better of things since Moyes took control. I won't be at Wembley in person on Saturday but I'll be there in spirit. Just remember boys, "one Evertonian is worth 20 of them lot". If you know your history etc etc... :)

I'm not a Moyes apologist and yes the guy has made mistakes aplenty, but I don't feel there's anyone out there who could do a better job with the resources available. Some absolute dross has been played (Bolton at home springs to mind) but there have been some quality moments too. Would like to see Pienaar back permanently, knowing 'Arry he'll be after £7M for him.

A win on Saturday would be nice seeing as the Redshite have had the better of things since Moyes took control. I won't be at Wembley in person on Saturday but I'll be there in spirit. Just remember boys, "one Evertonian is worth 20 of them lot". If you know your history etc etc... :)

Keep it friendly Neil , we are all on the same forum its not Blue Kipper and RAWK ;-)