• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
russ abbott - royds broth

2012 masters

11 posts in this topic

Getting excited about it now. Put an each way bet on Harrington (80 : 1) and Byrd (200 : 1) at the start and both have a good chance of a top 5 finish :nerves:. Know this post is the kiss of death to my chances, but come-on boys :upgrade:.

As posted on the other Masters thread my bet was Matt Kuchar @ 80/1.

He was joint leader and looking really good but then played the back nine 2 over par (compared to Mickelson and Hanson who were 6 and 5 under respectively). Can't see him winning from 5 back so I'll be hoping Mickelson does another Mastersclass and gets a 4th green jacket. Think Louis Oustehazen might be his main challenger.

I also said Westwood dosen't putt well enough to win - and boy has he shown that in spades this week, really quite pathetic.

Getting excited about it now. Put an each way bet on Harrington (80 : 1) and Byrd (200 : 1) at the start and both have a good chance of a top 5 finish :nerves:. Know this post is the kiss of death to my chances, but come-on boys :upgrade:.

Byrd's gone, but Harrington's looking good for a place, maybe more......:nerves:

Bubba (wasn't he in Star Wars) deserved that purely on the second shot recovery on the 2nd play off hole

Bubba (wasn't he in Star Wars) deserved that purely on the second shot recovery on the 2nd play off hole

You mean me..

Boba-Fett.jpg

Boba Fett..

Good Masters with one or two memorable moments, but other than when Mickelson ended up in some bamboo, there is not enough penalty for wild tee shots. Watsons final tee shot was so wild it would have been out of bounds or in serious trouble on any other course - but instead he actually benefitted from missing the grass as the ball ran down the public walkways and ended up just a flick from the green (good shot though it was).

I'd also be interested to know if his ball ended up where it did entirely of it's own volition or whether it had some help from the spectators?