smurf5599

WTD: Zingali Speakers

33 posts in this topic

Hi all, my very first post on this board and I'm hoping someone can help :)

I'm looking for a pair of Zingali speakers, I like the look of the Overture 4s although I've never actually heard them, so I'm banking on them being as good as the reviews state.

I have recently purchased a Rogue Cronus Valve amp from Simon on this board and I believe this should be a good combination, so if there is anyone that fancies an upgrade please let me know.

Many thanks

Hi

There were a pair of Overture 1s on Ebay for £500 a short while back that didn't sell.

These are standmounters though, not floor standers like the 3 and 4.

Anyway they were item number 200729329635 if you wanted to contact the seller.

Hope this of help.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Melvin

That's entirely possible but worth a try as Zingalis dont seem to come up for sale that often.

There might also have been a pair of Overture 4s at a Scottish dealer about a month ago.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers

Steve

Zingali Overture 1's here at a very nice price! - with stands.

http://www.audioemotion.co.uk/pre_owned.php

Hi Melvin

That's entirely possible but worth a try as Zingalis dont seem to come up for sale that often.

There might also have been a pair of Overture 4s at a Scottish dealer about a month ago.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers

Thanks Steve.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I've contacted the seller just in case something else happen with the sell.

If the Scottish dealer is the one in Glasgow I've emailed for a stock list and prices but not had anything back yet.

Fingers crossed ..

Regards

Melvin

Not much help to you, but I've just picked up a pair of Zingali overture 3's.

Was really after some stand mount speakers but had the chance to hear them and couldn't resist. I imagine that you'll be very happy with them as I am!

Bloody hell, all of a sudden Zingalis look to be everywhere. :)

http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117389

Not got a clue what these are though.

Cheers

Steve

Bloody hell, all of a sudden Zingalis look to be everywhere. :)

http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117389

Not got a clue what these are though.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks for the link Steve, probably a good buy for someone but not for me, I'll keep searching I'm sure something will turn up as soon as I've bought something else , usually does :)

Melvin

I had very good results with the Rogue Audio Magnum 99/stereo 90 with Zingali Overture 4s.I have had Overture 3s as well.The 3s are easier to accomodate.The 4s have a far more extended bass and although 94db effiency need an amp with good control if the bass is not to become boomy.All Zingali speakers are very revealing of any changes in your system.Good luck with your search.Jack Lawson is a top guy to deal with and his knowledge of Zingali speakers is second to none.

In case this helps - have owned 4 pairs of different zingalis - great speakers. However, both Jack Lawson and myself think the standmount versions are better. I had i think a pair of 2s - they were better than the 3s I previously had. Don't know the 1s but may be well worth a look.