Purite Audio

New M2Tech HiFace the HiFace2!

27 posts in this topic

Bandana ! That might help!

KR Keith

More stock arriving this week, RCA and BNC versions, ( both £140 inc vat and insured shipping)

Keith.

Back in stock, RCA and BNC versions, 24/192 without drivers from your USB port, Linux compatible, £140 inc Vat and insured delivery.

Keith.

The HiFace 2 works without drivers for Mac and Linux, is compatible with ASIO in Windows, and has a new linear output stage,

24/192 from your USB port, just plug and play.

£140 inc vat and insured delivery.

Keith.

so what digital cable would you recommend , Thanks .

Any cable that is fit for purpose, Mogami for example would be £35.00 inc vat and delivery.

Keith.

Hello Keith , have you tried for example a rca male to rca male adaptor so the hiface is plugged directly into the dac , then a female to female mini usb adaptor thus being able to use existing usb cable.

Reason being so I can retain my audiophile usb cable and not have to fork out trying different digital cables ? Thankyou.

I haven't tried that myself, the HiFace was designed to be plugged directly into the computer, but you could try.

Keith.

Hello Keith , have you tried for example a rca male to rca male adaptor so the hiface is plugged directly into the dac , then a female to female mini usb adaptor thus being able to use existing usb cable.

Reason being so I can retain my audiophile usb cable and not have to fork out trying different digital cables ? Thankyou.

I plug mine to the back of my DAC and use a USB type male to female cable. It is simply more convenient as the laptop is often in use at the same time.

The HiFace 2 is a really excellent device for the money.

I use mine with a Rega Dac and get excellent results.

Probably saved me a couple of hundred quid as I was contemplating on buying a Audiophilleo, but now I don't feel I have to.

The HiFace 2 is back in stock, now Linux and Mac compatible, without windows, ASIO compliant with windows, new linear output stage, 24/192 from your PC/Mac.

Keith.