In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 garbled posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Purite Audio

New M2Tech HiFace the HiFace2!

27 posts in this topic

Bandana ! That might help!
KR Keith

More stock arriving this week, RCA and BNC versions, ( both £140 inc vat and insured shipping)
Keith.

Back in stock, RCA and BNC versions, 24/192 without drivers from your USB port, Linux compatible, £140 inc Vat and insured delivery.
Keith.

The HiFace 2 works without drivers for Mac and Linux, is compatible with ASIO in Windows, and has a new linear output stage,
24/192 from your USB port, just plug and play.
£140 inc vat and insured delivery.
Keith.

so what digital cable would you recommend , Thanks .

Any cable that is fit for purpose, Mogami for example would be £35.00 inc vat and delivery.
Keith.

Hello Keith , have you tried for example a rca male to rca male adaptor so the hiface is plugged directly into the dac , then a female to female mini usb adaptor thus being able to use existing usb cable.
Reason being so I can retain my audiophile usb cable and not have to fork out trying different digital cables ? Thankyou.

I haven't tried that myself, the HiFace was designed to be plugged directly into the computer, but you could try.
Keith.

[quote name='goldmund']Hello Keith , have you tried for example a rca male to rca male adaptor so the hiface is plugged directly into the dac , then a female to female mini usb adaptor thus being able to use existing usb cable.
Reason being so I can retain my audiophile usb cable and not have to fork out trying different digital cables ? Thankyou.[/QUOTE]
I plug mine to the back of my DAC and use a USB type male to female cable. It is simply more convenient as the laptop is often in use at the same time.

The HiFace 2 is a really excellent device for the money.

I use mine with a Rega Dac and get excellent results.

Probably saved me a couple of hundred quid as I was contemplating on buying a Audiophilleo, but now I don't feel I have to.

The HiFace 2 is back in stock, now Linux and Mac compatible, without windows, ASIO compliant with windows, new linear output stage, 24/192 from your PC/Mac.
Keith.