JamPal

Wigwam Show 2013 - 3rd March 2013

221 posts in this topic

Fruitbox = unkind slang for an LP12, based on the styling of the wooden plinth

Kondo mafia = group of prominent wammers who love high-end valve amps and sensitive speakers

I'm not a Linn fan, but prepared to be convinced - so come along. :^

Having visited for the first time this year, I'm tempted to try for an exhibiting place next year. Trouble is, none of my kit is home made and its all in boring black boxes. Would folks be interested in hearing a Linn DS active system?

Always got time for a pair of active Keilidhs.

Thanks for clearing up the terminology!

I'm not a Linn fan either - I've tried really hard not to end up with an end to end Linn system, but failed miserably!

Really wanting to see and hear other 'wammers systems has prevented me from exhibiting thus far but I'm definitely in for the 2013 show if picked. Perhaps the Leak 20 in the morning and Croft 7 in the afternoon or something.

Really wanting to see and hear other 'wammers systems has prevented me from exhibiting thus far but I'm definitely in for the 2013 show if picked. Perhaps the Leak 20 in the morning and Croft 7 in the afternoon or something.

I'm thinking about taking my system up next year too, Ian. It should all be finished by then. Getting my new dCS on Friday, new Nagra power amp when I can afford it, then possibly the new Harbeth M30.1 too.

I'm thinking about taking my system up next year too, Ian. It should all be finished by then. Getting my new dCS on Friday, new Nagra power amp when I can afford it, then possibly the new Harbeth M30.1 too.

Bet you change it by then ;-)

HOLD THE PHONE GUYS..

I think you've all forgotten something pretty fucking major and you shouldn't just be running off an organising another Scalford show. Aren't you the least bit concerned that the mooted AOS show could render Scalford completely pointless. I for one would seriously struggle to fit in Scalford as well as the inaugural AOS show.