JamPal

Cheshire choonz

221 posts in this topic

[quote name='Marthas dad']Big thanks to Samantha for the long drive down to meet Martha.

Oh, and also to relieve me of the best phono stage I've ever owned. An easy friendly transaction - thanks.[/QUOTE]

Big thanks from me for allowing me to pet Martha, a bone-a fida Wam celeb no less!
Looking forward to hearing what the Graaf can do when my new deck arrives, thanks for selling to me.

& yes, easy no hassle friendly transaction. :^

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/telstra/CD%20Covers/ryanadamsashesandfire.jpg[/IMG]

ovoc

oooops! :)

I always scroll back and have a look at others choices after I post!

[quote name='turning japanese']Ok lets go for the 4th - Paul you free then?

anyone with an Kondo S7 free that day?[/QUOTE]

It's a possibility, I'll check and let you know

The cleaning fluid gets very dirty after a few hours of washing..i guess it can be discarded and a fresh batch mixed again..the spin clean machine looks exactly like the disco antistat?

[quote name='JBCobra']My compute to work is only 14 miles round trip and Premium Shell gas is $3.83 a gallon here:^:P[/QUOTE]
That'd be about 2 gallons each way then... More if you like the sound on full chat!

I got mine down to about 1.3mpg on a track day. :oops:

HOLD THE PHONE GUYS..

I think you've all forgotten something pretty fucking major and you shouldn't just be running off an organising another Scalford show. Aren't you the least bit concerned that the mooted AOS show could render Scalford completely pointless. I for one would seriously struggle to fit in Scalford as well as the inaugural AOS show.