Guest Pac67

Talk3 Speaker Cable

39 posts in this topic

super cable and every bit as good as my ( now sold) tellurium Q black and tested against my mates very expensive red dawn, he is now thinking of selling.

Great guy to deal with and the terminations are very nice too. Win win all the way and for the price of a few pints.

Is this different in configuration, size, materials etc than the old talk 3 cable Paul and how much would a 7m pair terminated at both end cost sir?

Hi Steve, it's a more flexible cable than the old talk 3 and uses a different conductor and spacer plus a new low loss dielectric. In short, it's far better as are the Z connectors. I'll PM you with price details for the 7m terminated pair.

I got a 5m set of Talk3 cables off Paul a couple of weeks ago & it is working very nicely in my system. Concur with what others have said with the banana plugs giving an excellent, tight fit in both the Amp & speaker ports :^.

Very happy with my purchase.

New stock arriving Wednesday this week, so plenty of stock for any other takers on the Talk 3 loudspeaker cable.

Go for it, folks!

It's fab cable at any price, imho, not merely great vfm. :^

Definitely preferring these to the QED Silver Anniversary XT they replaced on my system. Bought them elsewhere, but Paul is now sorting me out with some short un-terminated lengths for bi-wire jumpers to complement the main runs.

Hmm. Talk3 jumper cables - That's exactly what I need!

I've just fitted a pair of Talk3 jumpers to my ATC standmounts, and Ruark Floorstanders.

Some testing with my new Talk3 speaker cables will be carried out very soon!

It will be replacing more expensive cables in my system but I'm already confident it will be a nice and very cheap upgrade :^

New stock now in. I have plenty of Talk 3cable and in addition to the Talk Z plugs have sourced some top quality gold plated spades (not the usual rubbish) using the same screw lock system as the plugs. Prices for spade terminated or a mixture of both exactly as per the Z plugs so great value!

All cables irrespective of terminations can be turned around for postage within 24 hours.

If you haven't already joined the Talk3 revolution, it may be worth considering, most especially to save £££££'s on anything else that comes close in performance!

24 hour turnaround on all orders for Talk3 placed before noon on any weekday :)

24 turn-around still available.

Talk3 jumper cables included free with every order between now and the end of April!