Guest Pac67

Talk3 Speaker Cable

39 posts in this topic

Talk 3 'speaker cable has landed early. Available NOW in terminated pairs as per website pricing (discount applies as above).

You know, I happened to notice recently that this is the cable that EB acoustics (the speakers i have) endorse and recommend. Tempting!

How are the plugs connected...soldered or crimped?

The connections can be either but I prefer to screw-clamp them over soldering as it effects a really good electrical contact plus allows re-use of the connectors at a later date if yu ever wanted to change the cable (The Z plugs used allow both methods). It's great speaker cable!

Great result JB! Glad you're happy with the Talk3...it's proving to be very popular cable...

Been using Talk3 for over a year now, and been extremely happy with it. Simple, no frills nor fuss cable that just gets on with the job - works particularly well with old Exposure amps. Highly recommended. :)

Bump. I have plenty of stock left so if you want to be amongst the happy customers who have been delighted with this excellent cable, turnaround is currently just a day or two.

This was a shock.

Paul came a-visiting with a few of his own RFC interconnects and also a pair of the Talk 3 speaker cables that he now sells.

Hah - I knew that my pukka audiophool Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables would see the Talk 3 off, no problem. I was just curious as to by what margin the AZ cables would 'win' and whether the Talk 3 could be considered good vfm at its much lower price.

Sigh.

So much for expectation bias.

The AZ cables are sold and the Talk 3 is now resident, and has been for a few weeks.

Superbly clear, detailed and lucid. The music just flows out. The Talk 3 is the best speaker cable I have heard.

And I reckon Paul's price is VERY competitive. :^

Thanks Jerry

I was as surprised as you were...its now resident in my own system too BTW!

Just alone to say thanks for the brilliant cables, the Talk 3 has replaced Acoustic Zen Hologram with no loss of quality at all. They sound brilliant at a tenth of the price of the AZs. Build is superb with the best fitting banana plugs I have ever seen.

Also took delivery of a Reference digital cable and again I have nothing but superlatives for it.

You are to be admired sir!

Many thanks Pete! That Talk3 is a good cable isn't it? Glad you like the Reference Digital too which is carefully assembled from very high quality components (it seems to be earning itself quite a reputation!).