Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Seenmyspecs?

Possible fraudster on pfm

51 posts in this topic

i would asume so so long as the "seller" updates his details to the "buyers" details , lets face it if your prepared to sell your account i'm sure you would be obliging in this dept :shock:

Absolutely disgraceful. I have been lucky, I bought lots of second hand items on ebay, some of them high value and up to now I didnt have any problems whatsoever. I guess most people are genuine but there are some that will do anything to get your hard earned cash.

...ah but have you been tempted to get the other two, looking in the mirror rubbing the chin, leaving 4 plus days stubble, or gazing into Millets front window for a furtive glance of open toed loveliness are the first signs.

[quote name='James Evans']We'll see if Cartman and myself get our money back. I'm hoping between paypal and the credit card company I'll get some kind of result. If need be I'll involve the police.[/QUOTE]

How much are you out, James ?

[quote name='Seenmyspecs?']Oi, I read The Guardian and eat Muesli, don't have a beard and sandals though ;-)[/QUOTE]

I don't do either, but I do have a beard - no sandals though.

[quote name='James Evans']£310 of your lovely english pounds.[/QUOTE]

Ouch !!

[quote name='James Evans']We'll see if Cartman and myself get our money back. I'm hoping between paypal and the credit card company I'll get some kind of result. If need be I'll involve the police.[/QUOTE]

I would be VERY much inclined to involve the Police even when I had the money back.