In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 garbled posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Seenmyspecs?

Possible fraudster on pfm

51 posts in this topic

Doesn't look like that bloke is gonna get his Ipad does it? Some shady people out there.

This is not good :(

Personally though, if it were me in this situation I'd have either spoken to the police already and sorted a crime reference number

OR

I'd have visited him and put his fecking door through (that's just me though)!

Really hope the guys either get their items or their money back soon!

Tbh, he apparently posted the item on friday and it didn't turn up on monday. That's not exactly a big window for delivery, knowing our wonderful postal service. And he's being accused of being a scammer. Yes the tracking number should have been posted by now, but you'd think a scammer just wouldn't bother responding to the thread at all. Yes, he has some of my money too, but ffs, innocent until proven please.

[quote name='James Evans']Tbh, he apparently posted the item on friday and it didn't turn up on monday. That's not exactly a big window for delivery, knowing our wonderful postal service. And he's being accused of being a scammer. Yes the tracking number should have been posted by now, but you'd think a scammer just wouldn't bother responding to the thread at all. Yes, he has some of my money too, but ffs, innocent until proven please.[/QUOTE]

I know what you're saying but for peace of mind surely he could have posted the tracking number by now instead of normal posts and fueling the fire!

he could of course be like me and as honest as the day is long, but a total fuckwit with paperwork. :D

[quote name='James Evans']Tbh, he apparently posted the item on friday and it didn't turn up on monday. That's not exactly a big window for delivery, knowing our wonderful postal service. And he's being accused of being a scammer. Yes the tracking number should have been posted by now, but you'd think a scammer just wouldn't bother responding to the thread at all. Yes, he has some of my money too, but ffs, innocent until proven please.[/QUOTE]

Normally I'd agree, but looking at his posted History on AV forums, his account variations and the fact that it is now nearly 11am and despite posting at 3AM he STILL hasn't bothered to post the track number??????
Nah
In any case, I'd avoid the bastard like the plague, and since with now have several Ip addresses for him published on PFM, I assume we can keep the silly bugger away from the wam.

[quote name='smeagol']he could of course be like me and as honest as the day is long, but a total fuckwit with paperwork. :d[/quote]

lmao :D