def

Radiohead O2 Arena October

7 posts in this topic

Just bought tickets, toward the back but still a few left.

Saw this on one of those priority ticket o2 thingies but am bloody away for both days. All I can say is fuckity fuck!

I think they would bore me. They've tunnelled too far up their own rectums now, Thom Yorke especially. Seeing them prior to 2004 would have been a different story. Up to and including the 2003 release 'Hail To A Thief' they genuinely interested me.

Well i thought IN RAINBOWS is one of the best albums they done since OK Computer.One of the Great British Bands left.imo:notworthy:

I saw them play the V Festival a few years ago and they effectively played a greatest hits set, which was just amazing. They are pioneers who sometimes veer of course, but they are still brilliant.

Don't miss Thom Yorke live even if ya think they're up their own arse.....he's the best front man since j rotten.

What do you been since? Rotten's doing a new album as we speak, with PIL :rockin:

I've seen Pistols and Radiohead, Rotten won the front man battle, Radiohead won the music, shit they're good live, will try and get there in October.