54 posts in this topic

well I have taken SNAPS of the book!

here it is!

book4.jpg

book1.jpg

book5.jpg

book3.jpg

book2.jpg

Remember this very book is soon to be auctioned HERE. In this thread.

I have to wait a little for the dust to settle after Scalford, and get the boss' advice on how to do the finance, but this is to get you dribbling. A few people saw the real books on the day and they ARE lovely! Ask around. Rumours suggest interest will be fierce.;-)

Watch this space.

Great stuff.

What happened to all the prints, I put mine and Stupinders in my room, came back and they'd all gone!

EH!?

Tell me you are taking the michael!

It'll be fine tho...wammers are an honest bunch (of cnust).

EH!?

Tell me you are taking the michael!

It'll be fine tho...wammers are an honest bunch (of cnust).

Me? I wouldn't mind at all!

Actually I'm happy if someone found my photo interesting enough to want it for his house/room!

All this was a great pleasure for me...it made me feel that somehow for a little bit I was there with you guys! :)

That is stunning. Before the show, I very seriously considered asking John to make an extra copy, which I would happily pay for but decided that he had enough on his plate sorting what was needed for the show.

Having seen the pictures exhibited I very much regret not having spoken to him. This is a real, wonderful, memory of the show.

Can't believe I missed the book on the day :doh:

Great book and the person who gets it eventually will be delighted I'm sure. I too was considering asking John to quote me a price for another one but as you say concious of what he had already contributed. The wall prints for were excellent too and I did retrieve mine :^ (I've also got Mr Cat's and JKBMusic's to pass on).

the book is superb, had a look through it in Rockies room. Whoever gets that will have something to tresure.

I have the Eagles Head print and am keeping it until claimed :D

It is such a stunning photo that I will either pay postage to the correct owner or donate a sum to the 'wam upkeep.

Best wishes

Ian Sampson

WHOA THERE BOYS:)

First, please let's have the auction. Remember that the money from the auction goes to the running costs of the Wam and will help us continue to show next year. If John makes everyone a book now...well, see below.

After that, whatever anyone wants to arrange with John S is up to them to sort out but also remember that we are making available a commercial book from Blurb for everyone who is interested (also, AFTER the auction) at a much cheaper price. OK, not hand made ofc, but decent quality.

Several points have been raised, and here are some answers:

The Prints at Scalford were on the first floor landing area, just above the reception desk. Four posters pointed the way. In size they ranged around A3 and were mounted on lightweight foam board. Each was labelled with the owners name. It looked great. You would have been proud of our efforts I think.

I did post in the thread pointing out that the pics were to be collected at the end of the show or for someone to be delegated to the task for the owner, but by 6.30pm, the boss had a pile of maybe 10 uncollected pics in the bar which he planned to take home as described elsewhere. By 7.00pm, these had all vanished. If anyone knows where they went, we'd like to know please. If they don't ever turn up....or if you

forgot to get yours, take a look at John's amazing offer of a rolled print posted to you in the thread above.

The auction will happen once we have all had time to sit down and recover. THIS WEEK without a doubt. Cheers for your patience!

J

cheers...and how do we apply for the auction then.? :)

made me spit my coffee out:)

I had a pal who was that patient. His idea of 'wait' was a 0.5 second pause also.

What's the australian version of foreplay? 'Brace yourself Sheila, I'm comin in!'

Saw the books and prints saturday pm - they are really something special, both the photos and the books. Well done all.