In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 garbled posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

nicedoc441

WTD: Missing Link Supplier 4 mains block with 4m Orbit cable and mains plug

9 posts in this topic

why no filtration?

In case you didn't know - RA stuff runs in parallel to the signal, so does not damage dynamics etc like many other filtration methods..... I use the Ultra Purifier block and like it a lot. I previously had an Isotek Sigmas, that opened up the huge soundstage and quiet background - but destroyed musicality, dynamics and rhythm. The RA stuff avoids that pitfall. Only letting you know as it's worth considering - none of those items on the bay are mine !

[quote name='BigAir']why no filtration?

In case you didn't know - RA stuff runs in parallel to the signal, so does not damage dynamics etc like many other filtration methods..... I use the Ultra Purifier block and like it a lot. I previously had an Isotek Sigmas, that opened up the huge soundstage and quiet background - but destroyed musicality, dynamics and rhythm. The RA stuff avoids that pitfall. Only letting you know as it's worth considering - none of those items on the bay are mine ![/QUOTE]

Thanks Nigel - i did not know the above!

I will look into Russ Andrews blocks then - second hand might be a good buy.

PM box is full mate