In the wake of restoring approx 250,000 unstructured posts (having remote URL images) since forum migration, rebuilding of forum content followed by search indexing is currently under process. During this process (which may take 1-2 days to complete), the search function may not work properly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you may use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

paulf-2007

4 weeks to go and..........

10 posts in this topic

wtf is happening? have the rooms been alocated? can I get my kit in Saturday night so its not cryoed in the van overnight and the speakers will actually work before lunchtime.

Honestly, why on earth would you like to know stuff like this? :roll: :nerves:

[quote name='AmDismal']Honestly, why on earth would you like to know stuff like this? :roll: :nerves:[/QUOTE]
Especially 4 weeks ahead? ;-)

I appreciate a wish to know.

Fret not - there will be news this week. Room allocations are [U][I]done[/I][/U]. Just need to publish the results i a format that is readily understandable, and what we have at the moment means something to the organisers, but leaves a little to be desired. :oops:

Monsieur paulf - you're on the first floor, in room 78.

thanks Graham, will I be able to get my kit in on Saturday night, even if its into some kind wammers room?

[quote name='paulf-2007']thanks Graham, will I be able to get my kit in on Saturday night, even if its into some kind wammers room?[/QUOTE]
We have always been able to do this, so it shouldn't be a problem - probably!

uhhh? enlighten me Rob please, or should I have said wtf are you talking about? ;-)[quote name='HoopsOnToast']I'm still TBC :geek:knowledge is for loosers[/QUOTE]

Rob - please be assured that there is a room for you!

Not sure which one yet, that's all...