Duvet

Astra 1.6

10 posts in this topic

While the Mazda is away being repaired due to four ridge tiles falling on it we have had the pleasure of this as a courtesy car . This review will be short .

What a pile of shit

haha

Why have an Astra when you can have a Focus (or a Mazda 3)? Vauxhall's are indeed shit and driven by cunts.

Of course you are. It doesn't matter what car you drive. It's the memories of the times you had in it. I used to have a really old X-Reg (I mean OLD X-Reg) Honda Accord. I was quite emotional when I let her go. :(

Of course you are. It doesn't matter what car you drive. It's the memories of the times you had in it. I used to have a really old X-Reg (I mean OLD X-Reg) Honda Accord. I was quite emotional when I let her go. :(

The Astra makes you feel like you and the missus should be wearing matching jumpers

Great cars. The Tonesmobile (1.6 Caravan), 18 years and 314,000Km young, rolls indomitably on. Long may it roll. The only reason I wouldn't have another Opel is that I'm not at all sure whether there will be an Opel in the near-mid future.