JUST IN - A Quote From This Year's Main Sponsor Elite Audio

'Quite simply the best show we have ever had the pleasure to exhibit! Huge amounts of enthusiasm from so many Wammers who clearly share our passion for music. Can't wait for next year..........'

Mark Cargill - CEO Elite Audio

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
amplitune

Robert Kŏda Takumi K-70 Review

4 posts in this topic

Following Martin Colloms' / HiFi Critic's Takumi K-70 front cover issue and highest score awarded to date for a power amplifier, another exemplary review follows from HK / China's leading audio journal Audio Technique. Translation of the K10 pre-amplifier / K70 power amplifier to follow.

Robert%20Koda%201edit.jpg

I think you, like I, miss what seems to be the passing of top-shelf equipment interest in these trying times. Rob's VERY fine work would have perked more than a few passing fancies in a heyday. I am saddened to see so little input from the market for this next generation Master. I continue to wish you the best supporting Rob's works in these difficult times.

K-70 no. 1 is due to land in Poland later this week. A long-overdue meeting since sitting with Rob to hear its predecessor his 'home project' some time before I bought no. 1. Jeez, I struggle to paint a room while Rob designs and builds his machines. 'Home project', wow!