Duvet

Manchester United

4,901 posts in this topic

Yeah but neither Fletcher, Anderson or Cleverly are world class.

They were Sneijder's demands last time (unless you've spoken to him recently?), I bet they'd be able to negotiate much harder this time simply because of his age and the lack of CL football he'll be getting. He was just an example anyway, there's a few midfielders they could go for.

Kagawa looks the shiznit from the limited bits I've seen/

Well if you want the Everton one keep your fingers crossed he does not play in the Euros as a even a single good performance there can boost a players asking price .

It'll come back down as soon as he starts playing for Everton again :doh:

:D

Yeah but neither Fletcher, Anderson or Cleverly are world class.

They were Sneijder's demands last time (unless you've spoken to him recently?), I bet they'd be able to negotiate much harder this time simply because of his age and the lack of CL football he'll be getting. He was just an example anyway, there's a few midfielders they could go for.

Players like Fletcher are never world class , but they don't need to be . Desailly / Makelele etc.

and one left back from Everton if we can agree a fee.

There is every chance Baines will go (I hope not), it will be money plus a player me thinks.

See that they have bought the lad Powell from Crewe . It is a little early to say but he certianly looks to be a player and Crewe with Dario in the background have a realy good track record of producing players that are not just about potential . This may well be a very good buy for the future.

There is every chance Baines will go (I hope not), it will be money plus a player me thinks.

You can have Bebe + Park + £1M

- - - Updated - - -

See that they have bought the lad Powell from Crewe . It is a little early to say but he certianly looks to be a player and Crewe with Dario in the background have a realy good track record of producing players that are not just about potential . This may well be a very good buy for the future.

I saw him play about two years ago and he was class then. At least he has gone to a club where he will improve and have some chance of the first team in the next two years.

It beats me why any youngster goes to Chavski, as they never break through to the first team.

Hope Darren Fletcher gets better. Nice touch that the club have offered him a role if he can't recover.

Bebe scores shock!