hifinutt

dynaudio c2 new series

8 posts in this topic

http://www.dynaudio.com/int/home_loudspeaker_systems/confidence/confidence_c2.php

dynaudio have a new version of the c2 .

anyone tried it and how much are they ?

I must get a listen to some Dynaudio speakers. Lots of good things said about them but no dealers around Nottingham and I never heard a pair. DOH !!!

I am going to see if I can get a few wammers to come round to mine with some verious speakers as I am in the market for a second hand pair and Dynaudio are one of the speakers I would like to try as well as others.

Moorgate Acoustics in Sheffield deal with Dynaudio speakers - great guys there and have sold Dynaudio for years now.

IMO, the C4 is where it's at in thE confidence line up. I know it is very big, but I personally find the c2 a tad bass shy tbh. I would rather have the C1s and a whopping Sub. I do love the Dynaudio sound - used to own the Contour s3.4s myself.

the s3.4 is absolutely lovely , the c2 is i am told vry good but wondering what the new model is like. i checked moorgate but no sign of the on the site

No I haven't Phil but I would like to. I still love what my Contours do - always a compelling listen - and if I ever change them it will be very difficult to get appreciably better without a shed load of money and even then there's scope to be less happy!!

i have had dynaudio 72se and loved them , the 52se was special as well .

friend who uses the bel canto pre 3 has some c2 and enjoys them

Hi Phil - moorgate can probably get them in for you to listen to.