JUST IN - A Quote From This Year's Main Sponsor Elite Audio

'Quite simply the best show we have ever had the pleasure to exhibit! Huge amounts of enthusiasm from so many Wammers who clearly share our passion for music. Can't wait for next year..........'

Mark Cargill - CEO Elite Audio

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
hifinutt

dynaudio c2 new series

8 posts in this topic

Super Wammer

http://www.dynaudio.com/int/home_loudspeaker_systems/confidence/confidence_c2.php

dynaudio have a new version of the c2 .

anyone tried it and how much are they ?

I must get a listen to some Dynaudio speakers. Lots of good things said about them but no dealers around Nottingham and I never heard a pair. DOH !!!

I am going to see if I can get a few wammers to come round to mine with some verious speakers as I am in the market for a second hand pair and Dynaudio are one of the speakers I would like to try as well as others.

Moorgate Acoustics in Sheffield deal with Dynaudio speakers - great guys there and have sold Dynaudio for years now.

IMO, the C4 is where it's at in thE confidence line up. I know it is very big, but I personally find the c2 a tad bass shy tbh. I would rather have the C1s and a whopping Sub. I do love the Dynaudio sound - used to own the Contour s3.4s myself.

Super Wammer

the s3.4 is absolutely lovely , the c2 is i am told vry good but wondering what the new model is like. i checked moorgate but no sign of the on the site

Super Wammer

No I haven't Phil but I would like to. I still love what my Contours do - always a compelling listen - and if I ever change them it will be very difficult to get appreciably better without a shed load of money and even then there's scope to be less happy!!

Super Wammer

i have had dynaudio 72se and loved them , the 52se was special as well .

friend who uses the bel canto pre 3 has some c2 and enjoys them

Hi Phil - moorgate can probably get them in for you to listen to.

Super Wammer

thanks