Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meninblack

Fifth Gear

45 posts in this topic

Great! 5th Gear is back. So much better than the juvenile toss-pottery of Clarkson's BBC ego trip. And Vicki's in it. :love::bounce::love:

And did I mention Vicki.... :^:^:bounce:

Mind you, Vicki :bounce: did blot her copybook a little by describing the competition prize DB7 as having a supercharged V6. :roll::nup: As any fule kno, it's a straight six. But I forgive her. :love:

she was looking a bit hackit tonight, and doesn't suit the blonde, nice arse though

Clarkson, May, Hamster.. The Holy trinity, now enough of your blasphemy..

Good show though.:D

VBH is nice, I remember when she was on the old top gear she was doing a thing on convertibles and at the end she took her top off and walked away from the camera topless towards the other presenter. Bastard!:D

Clarkson & Co. are ok but there's too much pish in their programs these days, not enough car tests.

Nah, VBH doesnt do it for me these days, and she's a 40 a-day girls (fags that is) give me the German bird from TG:rude: (who, by the way, came 2nd last weekend in a Maserati series at the 'ring).

I like the track they use, its the same as AutoMundial use, though their test driver (Robbie Heed I think) posted much better lap times in the 997 VBH tested last night, and the track was damp when he went round.

:bounce:

Give me Top Gear any day... At least it's funny.

And besides, 5th Gear is on at the same time as Corry!!!!!! :naimee:

Tiff needel is the WORST reviewer of cars in the WORLD.

The show has royaly sucked from the begining of this new series.

kennyk wrote:

pamela andersons gusset wrote:
c`mon guys vicky is a fookin hag for fooks sake.! i wouldnt know wether to fight it or fook it.

:fight:

if you say "you're not as good as yer sister" whilst you're on the job, you can do both :^

:sw:

or not as tight as yer old man :minikiev:

Miller-8 wrote:

VBH is nice, I remember when she was on the old top gear she was doing a thing on convertibles and at the end she took her top off and walked away from the camera topless towards the other presenter. Bastard!:D

Clarkson & Co. are ok but there's too much pish in their programs these days, not enough car tests.

FOOL!! THat wasn't VBH - it was Julia Bradbury during her brief stint on the old TG. Can currently be found presenting Watchdog and often showing some serious leg! :^

As to Fifth Gear, i stopped watching after the last series which seemed to consist of a different method by which your car can kill you each week -

You have an accident with a big toolbox in the boot it might hurt you in the back - No, really?

Your old mid 90's family runabout gets broadsided by a 4x4 and it'll crumple up and squish you - You're kidding?

Take an old Range Rover, make a manoeuvre that you would never make on a public road and it'll flip over - i'm astounded.

As an RR fan, it was the last one that really did it and i stopped watching, but i have to confess i do miss Vicki, the little minx! :shaggers:

Currently waiting very impatiently for the new series of Top Gear..............:close:

Currently waiting very impatiently for the new series of Top Gear

wait no more!

the new series starts on the 13th nov:Coool:

they will be testing the v8 vantage vs bmw m6 vs porsche 911 carrera s on the

isle of man

can't wait:oj: