BD Audio

Bigdurs moustache.

97 posts in this topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Wanted in fourteen counties of this State, the condemned is found guilty of crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this State, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...Therefore, according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused before us, Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez ('Known as The Rat' & 'bigdur') and any other aliases he might have, to hang by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on his soul. Proceed."

So what's the final piccie, and the volume?

Not sure I spotted any comments about ticklishness from the wife, she better get onto Facebook!

Dealer

Too late, it's gone! Adam, I measured it and it was 20cm across, 5 down and 10 deep. ;-)

Dealer
Never mind the 'tache - I'd be a lot more concerned about the jaundice! One too many dead cats in the scrumpy I do trow...
These days it's the scrumptious that keeps me alive, if I flushed it from my system id no doubt drop dead.

Too late, it's gone! Adam, I measured it and it was 20cmmm across, 5 down and 10 deep. ;-)

Fixt.