jimbo57

Carfrae Horns, Wavac 300B, ARC2ii, Remyo CDP all FS

37 posts in this topic

Due to a personal issue my whole kit is for sale.

Price guide:

Carfrae Little Big Horns: £SOLD

Wavac EC300B power amp: £SOLD

ARC Ref 2 Mk2 pre amp: £SOLD

Reimyo CDP777 cd player: £SOLD

I will get more details up in due course, photos etc, but this kit is well covered under google searches, in the meantime pm me if interested not advertised elsewhere - prefer this kit to stay on the wam.

Hope your issue resolves itself Jim, I've been here a couple of times so wish you the very best. Somebody that buys this gear might give you a first refusal if ever they choose to put it back on the market, I've asked with stuff I was particularly attached to.

Hope your issue resolves itself before you have to sell you fabulous kit. If it were me buying it, I'd deffo give you first dibs if I ever put it up for sale again. Unfortunately, as far as hifi is concerned, I'm told I'm skint for the foreseeable by swmbo.

this is very sad jim, i hope things turn round for you very soon, my best wishes for a speedy recovery from this jim

Jesus Jim, I hope things come together soon again for you.

For anyone thinking about buying it, the Remyio is amazing and the Cafrae's are brilliant too.

Jimbo, what drive unit is in the horns please?

It is a Lowther DX4.

There's also an active bass unit, a Peerless 10" XLS.

If I had the funds available, I'd not hesitate to buy these.

i have heard and seen these, they are fantastic, as is they guy selling them, you couldnt get a more genuine bloke :notworthy: