Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biscuit

good news!!!!!

69 posts in this topic

[align=center]

RE: ETA and address change for the dp mod[/align]

"JoeXXXXXXX" <joe.XXXXXX@marantz.co.uk>

To:

"'Russell XXXXXXX'" <russell.XXXXXXX@christ-church.oxford.ac.uk>

Date:

Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:03:10 +0100

Russell

The players are now ready and should be back with you in the next few days.

Apologies for the delay

Joe

:oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj:

Great news Russell. Your blingfest will soon begin :D

You have waited patiently :P Bicky and now you will be rewarded:):note::note::note::dude:

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy.:party:...Mmmmm shinny copper :love:(always remember to wear your shades :cool::cool::cool:)

better get the white gloves out, hope it does it for ya.

With so much metal here there and everywhere I wonder if gloves aremandatory, lest one's bare fingers are jolted by some stray current jumping off from the toroids onto the 'play' button:shock:.

Do enjoy your upcoming new delight Biccy.:^ I am interested to know the extent of its sonic improvements over the standard 63 KI.

SS

Can't wait for it to arrive! the Maestro came with gloves, so I'm well prepared :D

would be interesting to do a side by side comparison with the standard model, and I was tempted to buy Duvet's old player, but might be easier just to do it at a bakeoff some time. Maybe if somebody could bring one to Hawk's bash?

:party::party::party::oj::oj::oj::hug::hug::upgrade::upgrade::flasher::fly::fly::love::oj::oj:

As already pointed out, try not to look directly at the shiny copper with the naked eye (even with sunglasses to be honest). Best idea is to cut a small hole (approx 1mm diameter) in a piece of card and 'filter' theplayer through this hole onto a piece of plain paper... on which you can safely view the resultingimage. Alternatively simply coat the copper with a suitableblack paint (obviously being carefularound ventilation holes).

Best to be safe than sorry. :cool:

White Pheasant wrote:

As already pointed out, try not to look directly at the shiny copper with the naked eye (even with sunglasses to be honest). Best idea is to cut a small hole (approx 1mm diameter) in a piece of card and 'filter' the player through this hole onto a piece of plain paper... on which you can safely view the resulting image. Alternatively simply coat the copper with a suitable black paint (obviously being careful around ventilation holes).

:D:D:D:D I believe hammerite would provide quite a tough coating ;)

Hawk wrote:

White Pheasant wrote:
As already pointed out, try not to look directly at the shiny copper with the naked eye (even with sunglasses to be honest). Best idea is to cut a small hole (approx 1mm diameter) in a piece of card and 'filter' theplayer through this hole onto a piece of plain paper... on which you can safely view the resultingimage. Alternatively simply coat the copper with a suitableblack paint (obviously being carefularound ventilation holes).

:D:D:D:D I believe hammerite would provide quite a tough coating ;)

yeah but use the hammerite smooth, wouldn't want to spoil the nice smoth finish :D

Nice one Russell. (BTW you didnt sabotage my Bow when you auditioned it did you?;))

Congrats mate. Post some piccies so we can see how truly bling it is:P