Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamPal

Should ART lend us southerners some speakers

14 posts in this topic

As the Scottish lads have all the ART to play with in the world courtesy of AK etc. Do we think it is about time they lent errmm.. I don't know... maybe ME some speakers so that I can host bake offs for you all to try your kit with some ART speakers?

I think that would be a very good idea.

(You would never guess that our newest member works for ART would you. :D:D ?)

hifiwigwam wrote:

As the Scottish lads have all the ART to play with in the world courtesy of AK etc. Do we think it is about time they lent errmm.. I don't know... maybe ME some speakers so that I can host bake offs for you all to try your kit with some ART speakers?

I think that would be a very good idea.

(You would never guess that our newest member works for ART would you. :D:D ?)

I bet if you ask nicely, spot may try and arrange something for ya.

hifiwigwam wrote:

I will indeed ask nicely.

TBH, I would happily trawl round to any southern bake offs with them to give us all a chance to find out what all the excitement is about. I bet they would get a good few sales out of it. Perhaps the southern dealer will oblidge.

if your gonna be trailing round southern england with them, then can I suggest the expression V6 or the stiletto models, the emotions will only fit in your car one at a time :D

analoguekid wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:
I will indeed ask nicely.

TBH, I would happily trawl round to any southern bake offs with them to give us all a chance to find out what all the excitement is about. I bet they would get a good few sales out of it. Perhaps the southern dealer will oblidge.

if your gonna be trailing round southern england with them, then can I suggest the expression V6 or the stiletto models, the emotions will only fit in your car one at a time :D

I could rent a van.:D The Emotions would be overkill anyway.

I have mentioned this before but Art speakers are soon to be availble from Sounds of Music in Heathfield Sussex. Well thats the rumour i heard

Perhaps spot could ask his Boss for details of new dealers and availability, and possible dem pairs in existence

Look , yez irnnae gittin thum.:P

You'll all want to buy them , and the bigger the better. Well maybe not coz the Stilettoes impressed me the most , with the rite electrics.

Emotions........................................well that's summin different altogether , I can only dream of these .:love::love::love::(

chezi.

well some of us southerners know the deal already :D

the stiletto's with a quality 150W kick up the arse are unbelievable, but I think I might have mentioned that already ;)

obviously people who already own art speakers would be ideal to lend some demo pairs to, how about some stiletto 6 or expression V6 :sw:

I had a pair of skibos but naebody down south wanted them so they went to Aeberdeen. You should have been quicker guys :D

Biscuit wrote:

well some of us southerners know the deal already :D

the stiletto's with a quality 150W kick up the arse are unbelievable, but I think I might have mentioned that already ;)

obviously people who already own art speakers would be ideal to lend some demo pairs to, how about some stiletto 6 or expression V6 :sw:

well if somebody lends me some emotions :upgrade:, I'll lend you the V6s ... ;):nuts: