murray johnson

Premier League 2011-2012 (general discussion)

269 posts in this topic

I'm biased in saying I hope we do, but we have to play chelsea and man city...and on paper spur's games seem easier...! but who knows.. :)

but we're all over the moon at how we've played... :)

Must say Mr C (and it's very hard for me to say) Jawdees have done extremely well this year and have played with a tremendous team ethic. Pardew must have surpassed even his own expectations, or perhaps not.

Cheers BB

[kevin keegan]I would LOVE IT if Spurs miss the Champions' League[/Kevin keegan]

If Chelsea win the Champions League then there will only be 3 Champions League places for the Premiership.

Its a big 'if' - Barca will easily win at Home

As soon as the 'Harry for England' bandwagon started Spurs went off the boil.

Newcastle are going really well - Pardew has picked up some great players and should be up for manager of the season imo.

United's slip up today again showed how poor their defense is - they really miss Vidic.

Presuming City crush Wolves the Manc derby could be of some interest.

United's slip up today again showed how poor their defense is - they really miss Vidic.

That can't be right, with Best Defender in the LeagueTM, Jonny Evans in there.

I thought Taggart was tempting fate when he said that :D

That can't be right, with Best Defender in the LeagueTM, Jonny Evans in there.

If Chelsea win the Champions League then there will only be 3 Champions League places for the Premiership.

Its been a cracking season, even better post Cisse. We've a tough run in, Wigan won't be easy, were we to win at Chelsea... they wouldn't be able to catch us. Tot don't look as though they're likely to regain their confidence. Dead cert if we do manage 4th the rich kids will win the bl**dy CL... Looks like we qualified for the Europa on Sat in any case, mixed blessing that, we'll see, might just encourage a couple of the guys that the grass isn't greener elsewhere over the summer.

hehe, excellent.

Alexander Hleb on the methods of Alex McLeish:

"The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the goalkeeper will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run.'"

I told Griffo that Villa should have gone for Owen Coyle instead of McLeish. My arse would be flapping now if I was a Villa fan, they must have the worst record in the Premier league since Christmas.

Cheers BB

hehe, excellent.

Alexander Hleb on the methods of Alex McLeish:

must have gone to the same school of management as Tony Pullis! i have been watching this shit for years now...so frustrating even i if it is effective on the odd occassion. The players with any ounce of quality must hate it.

Even though someone I think is a divvy scored, probably it is not yet over.

I am sure that I shall again be wrong, but surely it is all over in favour of a new blue winner ....

goodbye for a short time naughty Wolves, B'urn and .... I will be pleased to see entertaining Arse-Tot in 'Ch. Lge' again next season. Hopefully, Mity try, and Mut get what they deserve there.

Joey Barton, leopards, spots etc. What a dickhead :doh: