The Strat

New Friday PM Thread

534 posts in this topic

Its the start of Friday here and I've crashed out on the floor of my audio mancave - after slogging for six days straight.:sick: My usual Wednesday off has shifted to Friday. Some rest at last hurrah! If I have any energy left I might hit the audio mall and buy a new toy. And christen it Lindsay. I cannot forget the coincidence that this wednesday's off day has been pushed to today - Stratie's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!:hug:Though we haven't spent as much time online this year, you'll always be a very treasured wammate. Hope you have great celebrations planned.:)

Now what hifi piece would you like me to get for myself as a lasting souvenir of you?:nuts:

Dyn Focus 160?

Waffie Jade 5?

KEF LS50?

SS

Thanks Mate. I too have the day off today and have Alan the Sparkie fitting some new sockets and spur for the hi-fi. This should placate Mrs Strat who understandably wishes her so tastefully decorated lounge to be rid of trailing extension leads!!!!!!!!

I'd be very interested to hear your take on the 160s, a fellow Naim owner friend has the 140s and they are sublime. When we are out the other side of university funding I think I will be heading into Neat or Kudos territory but there's a temptation to try ATCs or even Dalis but wont be for a couple of years!!!!

Have a good pizza on me.

Strat

Thanks Mate. I too have the day off today and have Alan the Sparkie fitting some new sockets and spur for the hi-fi.

Strat

?

Anyway, I've already been doing this:

547670_10151017665361672_460200148_n.jpg

And this arvo, I shall be baking gooseberry crumble, then strimming round our local pond.

Quick pint with a client (a right cock) and I'm off home. Been back to work for 4 days and feel like I never had a holiday. Looking forward to a a few wife beaters and have the new Justin Townes Earle album waiting for me.

Cheers BB

?

547670_10151017665361672_460200148_n.jpg

I looked at that picture quickly and thought it was something from the latest Mars Rover. Then I saw the grass........

k