rednose66

And so I go and buy another GTV 3.0 yesterday.......

22 posts in this topic

just for some elderly motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofawhore in a Mondeo to scrape the side of the GTV whilst pulling out of the parking next to me today, and then drive off...... I am so livid. I dont normally worry about cars but I love Alfas and this old girl was in decent shape for her years. Not spectacular but just a good honest 10 year old motor. The scrape on the door I could fix by picking up a door from a scrappie. Its the rear flank scrape that makes me so angry. It is pretty deep and you cant get to the back of the panel to fix it due to the double skin. Now every time I look out the door I see the dented panel and I get wound up all over again.

I hope the old fart chokes on his dentures tonight......

No details of the other driver/vehicle? Most stores and car parks have a CCTV system these days so you could get lucky...

definitely track the piss soaked old crumbly down, get them prosecuted for leaving the scene of an accident. with luck they'll have their license taken away or their insurance will increase to be too much for their pension to bear and that'll be another ancient moving obstacle to frustrate and infuriate the rest of us on a sunday morning off the road.

oh and on the good news front - i saw some gizmo on wheeler dealers where you spot weld tags onto the skin and then pull the dent out (if it's not too bad) for use in situations like yours - might need a blow over respray after though but probably cheaper than the alternatives...

as opposed to 'elderly motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofawhore' ?

They both seem appropriate in this context.

Jeez, man up you pussies. This is the Wam not Gardening Weekly forum FFS.

If find it just as likely to have been caused by some feckless mother and her unruly kids, or even a youngster just passed their test, in fact it just seems that driving standards have fallen so low in this country that every time you park a vehicle in a public place you take a risk that you will return to find it damaged.

just for some elderly motherfuckingcocksuckingsonofawhore in a Mondeo to scrape the side of the GTV whilst pulling out of the parking next to me today, and then drive off...... I am so livid. I dont normally worry about cars but I love Alfas and this old girl was in decent shape for her years. Not spectacular but just a good honest 10 year old motor. The scrape on the door I could fix by picking up a door from a scrappie. Its the rear flank scrape that makes me so angry. It is pretty deep and you cant get to the back of the panel to fix it due to the double skin. Now every time I look out the door I see the dented panel and I get wound up all over again.

I hope the old fart chokes on his dentures tonight......

Define elderly . . . and be very careful here. . . . .

I'm watching too!

Ageism rampant here! You can be crap at any age!

My partners Micra was dented all over BEFORE we got it! Saves the worry! (And it was free!)

Yes but old people are a liability on the road.

....as are young folk who whizz about, thinking they are immortal?