19 posts in this topic

Disappointed with you tbh, Stu. I was hoping for a Lionel Richie love in.

[quote name='It Cost How Much!?!']Pink Fish is just sooooo boooorrring, sooooo staid. They even argue politely, ffs[/QUOTE]
Ummm - you've not been on there much clearly ...... they can get proper bolshy at times .... sometimes enough to even put down the broadsheet while raising their voice!
No seriously ... it is just different - no point having different forums all being the same, it is good they are different, suit different people and TBH when it gets too ranty here, it is nice to have debate over there without people squaring up at each other.

[quote name='It Cost How Much!?!']Pink Fish is just sooooo boooorrring, sooooo staid. They even argue politely, ffs[/QUOTE]

Please Bob, Tony has been a huge help to us all. Let's not upset him.

now much as I appreciate the sentiment in your sig, it is actually libellous, so please remove it ASAP.

Thanks,
JAmes.

now don`t upset them, they have just had to deal with a major invasion of wammers and been very gracious about it !!!!

There's only one way to sort that out! [URL="http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=hifi+wigwam&word2=pink+fish+media"]FIGHT[/URL]!!!

I think I'm a member on that forum aswell, but ain't used it for sooooooo long. Hic.

[quote name='russ abbott - royds brother']:sofa::sofa::sofa::sofa:[/QUOTE]

lol
I believe this is the first time I'm in the classified section looking at member privates ads.[IMG]http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/solidstateman/cafepc.gif[/IMG]

SS