anubisgrau

Kuzma parts & pieces - IC

22 posts in this topic

I have two items I may not need anymore so here they are:

Kuzma Stogi arm, a normal (bearing) version from early 90s. Good condition, light use, everything plays as it should be. Some VdH wires inside as it was sold with.

Kuzma Stabi S disc, due to an upgrade to a very hi-tech, aftermarket disc.

Open to reasonable offers - PM me.

Thanks!

EDIT: Obviously, when I wrote Stabi S disc, I meant - platter.

The Stogi S (fitted as standard to the Stabi S) is a unipivot, the original Stogi tonearm was standard configuration

An extra platter is a good upgrade to the Stabi S, I have two (in total not two extra!) fitted to mine.

Thanx Kevin, exactly.

The arm I have for sale is Stogi, which is a step above Stogi S in the Kuzma's hierarchy.

Not sure about the UK prices but Stogi S European RRP is around 850 euros, while "normal" Stogi (I have for sale) is somewhere around 1300E new.

Would be happy with 1/3 of that price.

As for the platter, I have no idea what to ask, make me an offer if you really want it.

Note to Kuzma Stabi/ S owners. just peel the platter mat and stick this under your current one for the full 'heavy platter' effect.

Note to Kuzma Stabi/ S owners. just peel the platter mat and stick this under your current one for the full 'heavy platter' effect.

don't get it, did you say that peeling of Kuzma's glued mat off equals having two platters?

didn't try that but two platters is a significant upgrade and even better is an aftermarket sandwich platter (it's not a kuzma product).

i'll post the pics later. a dramatic upgrade IMHO.

back to topic, a few offers for the platter - i'll review them later next week and let you know.

No, you need to peel off one platter mat to get two Kuzma platters to stack correctly

Thanks Simon.

OK - I did a bit more thorough check on the price for Stogi. It's RRP 1200 pounds, would give it for 400 pounds plus shipping from Belgrade (or maybe Frankfurt, I can most likely arrange that and will be cheaper)

The last offer for it in the UK was asking 575 pounds. http://www.audiosmile.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-24514.html

It's this arm:

Kuzma_Stogi_Tone_4b6545febbc0e.jpg

Thanks everybody for highlighting the difference between the Stogi's, currently using a Alphason HR100s which i'm totally happy with....but.......anyone with any comments if this is a improvement on the Alpha knowing i could move it for the same money?,if it's a sideway i'll not bother with the hassle.

TIA.

I think the Stogi s is cheaper as there is less of it. Is it inferior in terms of sound? Anybody?

currently using a Alphason HR100s which i'm totally happy with.
#

If that's the case stay put, you might regret changing:^