Guest User211

FS: Martin Logan Descent

21 posts in this topic

ON A FOR SALE THREAD I WOULD EXPECT A PRICE! Not as you said,"just PM me your offer." After all this is NOT an auction site!

Tis your own fault Justin!

S

I'm smiling - don't worry about it.

TBH if some states a ballpark figure and is open to offers - which many do - it is an auction of sorts - re best offer on the bay. Anyway - you have a price now.

Bump:D

Will post some pics soonish. Price drop to £x. Cheap to re-arrange your foundations.

Once this thing gets moving the cone excursions can be quite astonishing. What's more, the cabinet stays completely calm due to the driver arrangement. Very clever indeed. I'm sure there is info on the web.

Reason for sale is I am just not using it. The Apogee bass panels do bass a plenty.

Let's call it £x. Gotta be a good buy for that.:)

Subterrainean bass does have downsides...:D

Be quick on this - will probably list on ebay if there are no takers soon. This is an incredible sub - and can be literally crazy on movies with the right sub settings. Obviously designed with MLs in mind, but I'm sure it'll work well with other brands. It is quite tweakable with the available controls. If you are interested read the manual link above and consider where your speakers LF response rolls off at.

putney-house-earthquake-effect-1-uh.jpg