Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Guest User211

FS: Martin Logan Descent

21 posts in this topic

A Descent i cost £2898 in September 2010 - http://www.guildfordaudio.co.uk/pdf/Martin%20Logan%20Sept%202010.pdf

This is available for collection near Bristol. It weighs a lot and I find it hard to move single handedly for more than a few feet. Posting just isn't very practical.

Bear in mind this is the Descent - not a Descent i. It is in very good condition with a few light, minor marks. All three grills are available and haven't actually been used so are in great condition.

This sub is excellent and well capable of disturbing the most solid of houses.

if you are interested, just PM me your offer. If I reply, you are in business!:) Someone wanted £1800 for one in March on another site which you will see with a Google. I'll take considerably less than that:)

This sub is available for sale in this listing for a period of one week i.e. this listing expires Saturday the 18th.

I will withdraw this item for sale if I start seeing a discussion of how much it is worth in this thread.

I will withdraw this item for sale if I start seeing a discussion of how much it is worth in this thread.

I'd say it was worth about £250. :^

You wazock.

Withdrawn from sale. And I would have accepted £300. Some poor Wammer has been screwed... that was a bargain.

Frankly hilarious. What an obvious attempt at attention seeking. Glad I could help you out. :rofl:

Back on sale.

More long discusions as to its worth... just to amuse bigdur.... he's obviously off on one.

Lol, bit touchy this afternoon Justin? Peace bruv :hug:

Excessive consumption of Adam's Broadside last night... 5 bottles at 6.7 ABV teaches you a lesson.

EDIT: er... that would be Adnam's...

:^ Good beer that, one boozer in Malvern has it on tap. Not that I'm allowed out much these days. :brick:

It is excellent - which is why I drank quite a few. To be honest I'm not that bad - but I have felt better...:)

OK lets stop the messing (well maybe - you never know around here:) - £x seems fairish.

Oh ffs, I was just getting £300 transfered into my Paypal account. :doh:

Surely not really?:)

Well - entertaining listing if nowt else:)

Surely not really?:)

Well - entertaining listing if nowt else:)

No not really. :)