Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TIU

Merry Christmas all 2-channel lovers

22 posts in this topic

lol, a certain song by Foreigner sprinds to mind.

The hi-fi has been liberated again as my daughter decided that living with mom and dad is not what it used to be, so have moved back to their flat.

So it's jingle bells and Johnny Mathis on the system over Christmas. :shock: :note: :D

turnitup! wrote:

I'm reasonably certain that Foreigner never recorded "fuck off you no-life hifi nerds", so bya process of elimination, what's the relevance of "I wanna know what love is" ?

:whistle:;):sw::peace:

icehockeyboy wrote:

T I U, thats a great place to put vinyl............leaning against a nice hot radiator? does it have a beneficial effect  when you then put it on your tt? :D

You mean all those years of playing BTO and 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet' and you put the vinyl on cold? Do you know nothing? :shock::TheBird:

PS. The radiator is permanently off.

kennyk wrote:

turnitup! wrote:

I'm reasonably certain that Foreigner never recorded "fuck off you no-life hifi nerds", so by a process of elimination, what's the relevance of "I wanna know what love is" ?

:whistle:;):sw::peace:

:raoflmfao:

I'll tell you what Kenny, the chavs and hoodies round here should sing 'I wanna know what Christmas Is'. At least you Scots know how to celebrate this time of year. We are the only house around here that has bothered to put some lights in the windows. Maybe it's because the lights flash on and off: Fcuk off chavs 'n' hoodies'.

here's a little tip.

the Indoor/outdoor ones are low voltage. the indoor only ones are often 240v. a little ahem 'mistake' with which set goes where, and you've got a set of outdoor lights with their own electric fence/antitheft device. ;)

deadchav, crispy, even. :P

Hawk wrote:

You need to get lots of valves in there to keep that nasty ice at bay ;)

Santa has had my list :upgrade: and I've been reasonably good all year (much better than that filthy, 'how very dare you' Solid), in fact today is my wigwam anniversary! :oj:

A good post count for one year but not in EoS's or Dave's league. :nuts: It's been great fun and has been a respite to other worries. Here's to next year. :pint:

I got some high street vouchers from my employer this week and a (generic) card wishing me an my family a happy and prosperous new year. No mention of Christmas, so I guess they think not everyone celebrates it and it is not appropriate to write it. Either that or they're miserable scrooges lol. Bit of both, it was on 20 quid :D

turnitup! wrote:

Hawk wrote:

You need to get lots of valves in there to keep that nasty ice at bay ;)

Santa has had my list :upgrade: and I've been reasonably good all year (much better than that filthy, 'how very dare you' Solid), in fact today is my wigwam anniversary! :oj:

How rude. :clout:

You are not getting any fish balls from me, young man.:off:

Happy Anniversary.;)

SS