Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fcuk me its got spel cheque

12 posts in this topic

I noticed the control panel on my post-reply window is now lacking the full array of options and functions I had when on the temporary site. Some of the functions like font choices are missing. Could the relevant authorities look into this?

no got the full monty . Not that i know how to use it.

Just tried spell check points out mistakes but gives no clue to correct speling ;)

solidstateman wrote:

controlpanel.jpg

Is this what the rest of you are getting?

Mine is like yours. I have asked the question and will sort it.

BTW: There is a way of you loading mpeg video in a windows media player type aplet as well. I will work out how to give you all this facility. This could be great for playing snippets of music in the music section. I will check out the copyright laws on this and see what we can get away with.

Sounds great. It is all looking very good for your Precious, Jammy. Barely a week old and the traffic is flowing nicely.:) I'm adding your site tag to my profiles at some non-fi forums. Let's see if we can get more musical stormtroopers in here. star-wars-smiley-008.gif

solidstateman wrote:

Sounds great. It is all looking very good for your Precious, Jammy. Barely a week old and the traffic is flowing nicely.:) I'm adding your site tag to my profiles at some non-fi forums. Let's see if we can get more musical stormtroopers in here. star-wars-smiley-008.gif

Why are you portrayed sitting on the bog? Do Stormtroopers cr.. sitting down? I am bemused to say the least.

Lucifer wrote:

solidstateman wrote:

Why are you portrayed sitting on the bog? Do Stormtroopers cr.. sitting down? I am bemused to say the least.

Most of Solid's crap spouts forth from his fingertips,or mouth, if you are as close as poor superwoman :D