JUST IN - A Quote From This Year's Main Sponsor Elite Audio

'Quite simply the best show we have ever had the pleasure to exhibit! Huge amounts of enthusiasm from so many Wammers who clearly share our passion for music. Can't wait for next year..........'

Mark Cargill - CEO Elite Audio

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fcuk me its got spel cheque

12 posts in this topic

I noticed the control panel on my post-reply window is now lacking the full array of options and functions I had when on the temporary site. Some of the functions like font choices are missing. Could the relevant authorities look into this?

Admin

no got the full monty . Not that i know how to use it.

Just tried spell check points out mistakes but gives no clue to correct speling ;)

solidstateman wrote:

controlpanel.jpg

Is this what the rest of you are getting?

Mine is like yours. I have asked the question and will sort it.

BTW: There is a way of you loading mpeg video in a windows media player type aplet as well. I will work out how to give you all this facility. This could be great for playing snippets of music in the music section. I will check out the copyright laws on this and see what we can get away with.

Sounds great. It is all looking very good for your Precious, Jammy. Barely a week old and the traffic is flowing nicely.:) I'm adding your site tag to my profiles at some non-fi forums. Let's see if we can get more musical stormtroopers in here. star-wars-smiley-008.gif

solidstateman wrote:

Sounds great. It is all looking very good for your Precious, Jammy. Barely a week old and the traffic is flowing nicely.:) I'm adding your site tag to my profiles at some non-fi forums. Let's see if we can get more musical stormtroopers in here. star-wars-smiley-008.gif

Why are you portrayed sitting on the bog? Do Stormtroopers cr.. sitting down? I am bemused to say the least.

Lucifer wrote:

solidstateman wrote:

Why are you portrayed sitting on the bog? Do Stormtroopers cr.. sitting down? I am bemused to say the least.

Most of Solid's crap spouts forth from his fingertips,or mouth, if you are as close as poor superwoman :D

analoguekid wrote:

Most of Solid's crap spouts forth from his fingertips, or mouth, if you are as close as poor superwoman :D

I don't love you anymore, ya little scotched-up slimeball.:D