jkbmusic

Interest Check - 2 x Aluminium CD Storage Cases - Collection Only.

10 posts in this topic

CDStorageCase-510CD.jpg

For Sale, because of size and postage costs would probably exceed the selling price. Very similar to picture above. 2 x Tough light weight aluminium, CD storage case / DVD storage case with handles. Comes with 255 hanging CD holders which take 2 disks each. 510 total. Index inserts for quick identification, each folder is also individually numbered. Ideal for DJ's or for DVD presentations. Can be used to transport any type of CD and DVD media safely and securely. The 510 CD and DVD Carry Case is 3 Compartments wide with a strong metallic finish featuring strong plastic indexed sleeves.

I bought them from Maplins a couple of years ago, and have had them stored since :roll:. Never got round to using them as they were intended, as I decided to go with Ikea Draws for filing my CDs. So they are in As-New condition. They cost £49.99 each originally.

For Sale as new £25 each.

Damn, too far away, anybody going from Newcastle to near Manchester?

bob no trip planned but happy to collect till future plans worked out :^

:shock: 2 months without even a sniff. Then two who live too far away.

...and if anyone is going from Bedford to Newcastle in the next couple of months, I need something collecting and dropping off. :upgrade:

Bump, because I found the original boxes in the loft today, and can post if you want to arrange your own courier. :whistle:

A suitable time for a Bump. ;-)

I might be able to deliver these to Scalford, it would help to pay for the petrol ;-).