stevied

WTD Intergrated Amplifier

22 posts in this topic

I am selling my musical Fidelity Trivista integrated if this is of any interest.New price 4k,sellling for 1600.Very good condition with all packaging/accessories etc.

If I had £2300 burning a hole and depending on which SFs you've got I'd take a close look at the Canary in the classifieds then send it to Definitive for the Border Patrol power supply. Unbeleiveable bargain with plenty left over for more tunes.

Steve, any more on what you are looking for in terms of sound? What's the room and thye music preference? You know - the usual suspects:^

Well i have Sonus Faber Cremonas and at the moment have Audiovalve/Electrocompaniet Power Amp

Room size is 18 by 12 feet

Like quite a warm sound

Listen to almost anything

I was wondering about a Leben amp but was wondering if 12 watts would be enough also a Karan 180 Intergrated never heard one but heard good reports.

Regards:^

Only heard Cremonas on few occasions, but don't think 12 watts will be up to the task. The Karan 180 seems to be splitting opinion. I recently auditioned the Karan 180 power amp and.. well, I decided to keep my Prima Luna, despite the fact that the price was good and I had the budget. It had its strenrthes, but I would not describe the sound as "warm". But then, that's to my ears and given my taste in music. I could be completely wrong :(