IC: Totem, Audio Analogue, Leema Acoustics, Partington

7 posts in this topic

Thought I’d make a tentative enquiry at this stage to see if anyone is interested in any of the following cracking items that I am thinking about selling, due to lack of regular use:

1. Totem Mani-2 Signature – Maple finish.

Superb stand mount speakers. Good condition overall, with one or two very small marks from previous owner, only visible at close range.

To be sold with Partington Heavi-2 speaker stands, finished in black. These really are incredibly well built, and are a perfect match for the Totem speakers.

Recent good review from internet:

Had a quick look on dealer sites, and this pairing would cost around £5700 new. After £2000 for the speaker and stands combo.

2. Audio Analogue Maestro

Remote controlled, Phono stage (MM/MC), Balanced and phono inputs.

Bought off a fellow wammer, condition is good, except for a small blemish on the top edge of the front panel. Solidly built amp, and more than capable of driving the Mani-2’s.

Spec. can be found here:

and a review here:

Looking to get back what I paid, so £850.

2. Leema Acoustics Antila 2 CD Player.

Again, some excellent reviews around on the net. In excellent condition. Has balanced XLR and phono inputs. After £1450.

Can supply photos via email for anyone interested.

Please let me know if you want any further info.

having had a leema antila for several years , what a superb player it is . bombproof build and very good sound, they were playing one in the top room at the bristol show