Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

dantheman91

New owner of a pair of royd minstrel

16 posts in this topic

Hi

Just bagged these bueties for £40 what a bargin they are in fantastic condition i haven't tried them with the Quads yet but looking forword to it

Cheap price, I think I paid that for the pair I had.

I wasn't a fan, and tbh didn't get them at all! I had some Rogers at the time IIRC. I sold them for triple what I paid!

i know ive been playing music all morning and dont want to stop the sound from the speakers for their size is superb you wouldn't expect from such a small speaker

Dan

40 quid!!! fooookin `ell thats cheap! the cheapest have ever bought any is £65 and that was years ago for some battered black ones that I had to repair!..and i consider myself a top Royd Bargain hunter!

40 quid!!!! bahh...

40 quid!!! fooookin `ell thats cheap! the cheapest have ever bought any is £65 and that was years ago for some battered black ones that I had to repair!..and i consider myself a top Royd Bargain hunter!

40 quid!!!! bahh...

Hi

Yeah a bargin they are made to be with the quads still playing music no compants from the neighbours yet

Unbelievable sound from such slim boxes. £40? Did you ask for a five year warranty? :)

Who says there aren't silly bargains about. Great speaker.

Unbelievable sound from such slim boxes. £40? Did you ask for a five year warranty? :)

Who says there aren't silly bargains about. Great speaker.

HI

They are simply great.

I've got mine playing in the kitchen through a mini t amp, they are great :cool::cool:

They really draw you in, great music players!!