Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

loosend

Jungson JA-1 Class A Preamp Luxury version in chrome

7 posts in this topic

Due to diminishing rack space I am gunna use my Dac as a preamp as it has a volume control cos I am on the lookout for a mains cinditioner/filter that sits in the rack.

The preamp is built like a brick house and has a great smooth sound to it and is also quite dynamic and adds great weight to the bass.

All Class A circuitry

Balanced and single ended in and balanced out

Its quite heavy!

Excellent condition

£225 including courier

imag0005ow.jpgimag0006i.jpgimag0008i.jpg

damn, I would have took this from you if I'd seen it as I miss the remote volume controls, but I've just spent £150 upgrading some software (and I'm talking about literally minutes)

:(

Typical aint it, well Magic (julian) has put in provisional interest so will update when I know something more solid.

I hate missing a bargain so know how u feel!:doh::^