rabski

Sarcasm

28 posts in this topic

We obviously need to be inordinately careful what we post here.

On the other hand, go take a bath with all your equipment. Plugged in. You will be amazed what it does to the sound.

Best of luck.

PS: You might first want to look up 'irony' and 'sarcasm' in the dictionary. If you do not know what a dictionary is, try the library. If you do not know what a library is, try a teacher. If you do not know what a dictionary, library or teacher is. Go and lie on some railway lines. Elucidation will be forthcoming.

:doh:

Me? Probably quite a few people to be honest. Actually, almost countless.

However, in this case, the direction of pissing is reversed.

Just some halfwit taking what I'd posted deliberately out of context. Possibly, I think, the seller of a particularly unsafe cable on a well-known auction site who took exception to a few people pointing out the obvious.

Worry not Ian, the world is full of small people with proportionally-sized brains.

Got you. Sarcastic bugger. Come on, bloody funny though. I mean there was factual correctness too, the electricity couldn't get through, it's a good point.

Silly, silly man. Always suspected it.

.. ??

Got you. Sarcastic bugger. Come on, bloody funny though. I mean there was factual correctness too, the electricity couldn't get through, it's a good point.

The world has gone mad Ian. The only regret I have is that Frank isn't here to see it. If there is an afterlife, I hope he's composing a tune about this.

We obviously need to be inordinately careful what we post here.

On the other hand, go take a bath with all your equipment. Plugged in. You will be amazed what it does to the sound.

Best of luck.

PS: You might first want to look up 'irony' and 'sarcasm' in the dictionary. If you do not know what a dictionary is, try the library. If you do not know what a library is, try a teacher. If you do not know what a dictionary, library or teacher is. Go and lie on some railway lines. Elucidation will be forthcoming.

All good advice Richard especially the bit in bold:^ :shock:

It makes a right bloody mess TBH! It might very well get me some time off work & even a compo payment, but i'd rather not TBH.

Please boys & girls even if you're a complete idiot that struggles with 'irony' and 'sarcasm' don't lie on the railway lines, it ruins my day! :x It does feed the local cats though. :dunno:

Admin

I don't get sarcasm

Admin

Do i

go take a bath with all your equipment. Plugged in. You will be amazed what it does to the sound.

Well having the utmost respect for Rabski I decided to try this.

I filled the bath up with lovely hot water and some nice jasmine bubble bath:roll:, placed my kit in the bath - had a job getting the speaker stands in tbh.

Got a 25m extension lead from the garage as there are no plugs in my bathroom and plugged everything in. Got undressed:love: and before I got in I switched it on at the mains plug in the corridor- and it just went zzzz, pffffff, bang:shock:.

I think maybe the sound stage had widened a touch;-) and I certainly heard things I'd never noticed before, along with a strange burning smell, but other than that I didn't think it was a worthwhile upgrade. Oh and I should have remembered to remove the spikes from the stands as I pierced my left foot and had to go to casualty:doh: