ronc

Spot the difference

45 posts in this topic

Some of you who read my post about merging home cinema and hi-fi systems will have seen the photo I posted illustrating that my wife thought the speakers dominated the lounge (hence the debate about moving into the cinema room).

I don't think she is right, so have a look at these two photos:

IMG_0468.jpg

and then this one:

IMG_0470.jpg

Now...can you spot the difference?

You may not believe this, but my wife feels there is an immediate and obvious difference, in that the first photo has a speaker and the second one does not. Look again. See it now?

Now, the truth is, she is right (just in case you were about to give up) but is it not true that you have to really study the two pictures?

If people can just post and admit honestly that they either could not spot the difference or, alternatively, they discovered that one room had a speaker and the other didn't, but it took ages to spot, then I may show my wife this thread and prove to her that the speakers are barely noticeable.

Yeah, I couldn't see it until you pointed it out:^. Very difficult to spot that mate.

That speaker really doesn't match the decor. :nup: You want some nice Tannoys. :P

Dealer

You need some nice descrete horns like me.

You really need some horns, show her some pictures of Avantgardes and tell her you are buying a pair :)

Curtain in the second photo has been moved. It originally exposed two leaded lights at the base of the left hand window and now only exposes one?

Did the plant go witht he speakers as it is some sort of foo device sold by Russ Andrews?

Curtain in the second photo has been moved. It originally exposed two leaded lights at the base of the left hand window and now only exposes one?

Did the plant go witht he speakers as it is some sort of foo device sold by Russ Andrews?

i thought the position of the camera had moved also ? :P

So, which speakers are now sitting in the cinema room Ron, the Focals or the MLs ?