Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PAG

the one piece of kit you would love to own

61 posts in this topic

Admin

A dedicated and properly set up listening room. In my mind it is a piece of kit now;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duvet wrote:

A dedicated and properly set up listening room. In my mind it is a piece of kit now;)

Yep - i agree 100% - i'd love a bigger room that i could just disappear into whenever i wanted without having to wait til the missus has stopped watching the telly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Papa Lazarou wrote:

Duvet wrote:
A dedicated and properly set up listening room. In my mind it is a piece of kit now;)

Yep - i agree 100% - i'd love a bigger room that i could just disappear into whenever i wanted without having to wait til the missus has stopped watching the telly.

until then, what about a headphone amp?

I'm fortunate that I've got a semi-dedicated listening room - it's got the PC and fishtanks in as well, but it is a garage conversion...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A pair of decent speakers, with bass to lower than 13Hz!

Ivy_lg.jpg

Proper coffins..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kennyk wrote:

Papa Lazarou wrote:
Duvet wrote:
A dedicated and properly set up listening room. In my mind it is a piece of kit now;)

Yep - i agree 100% - i'd love a bigger room that i could just disappear into whenever i wanted without having to wait til the missus has stopped watching the telly.

until then, what about a headphone amp?

I'm fortunate that I've got a semi-dedicated listening room - it's got the PC and fishtanks in as well, but it is a garage conversion...

I already have one thanks - not the same as listening to the speakers though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

media.nl?id=5576&c=ACCT106601&h=93d063b37687d5c32559&ck=WWlwHvvNAHmfpdWk&vid=w9k_zS7OAJgcZnv-&cktime=2731

and

904spendor.jpg

Are on the real world list to achieve in the next 12-14 months if everything goes well :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonard Smalls wrote:

A pair of decent speakers, with bass to lower than 13Hz!

Ivy_lg.jpg

Proper coffins..

Seen these things before.

£72K :shock:

The claimed frequency responce not only goes lower than 13Hz but also well beyond 24Khz. So when the human ear can only hear frequencies from 20Hz - 20 Khz (even less for adults) Whats the point ??????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.ee.washington.edu/conselec/CE/kuhn/audio/95x3.htm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gm100.jpg

yes please.

I got an email from the national lottery yesterday.... advising me to look at my online account as there was importantnews onmy ticket. Can you imagine what my heartrate went up to?

£10... oh well. Its a start I suppose. :?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.