daz-b

Interest check............Lots of Electrocompaniet

25 posts in this topic

Hi all,

with my ever shrinking system I looking at the options in reducing my total box count. Im in no rush to make any decissions as sound wise its GREAT! Plus havnt got a clue yet as to how I could poss reduce box count.

I thus 'may' have a selection of; or possibly all of the items listed below needing to find a new home......

All in mint condition and perfect working order. I have every box and accessory that was supplied. All are a little over 2 years old. Never been obused or blasted.

CDP: EMC1UP

DAC: ECD1

PRE: EC4.8

POWER: AW250R

Everything you nead to know about them can be viewed on the EC website.

Any inspection welcome. A few wammers whom have been over my place to collect items over the years can vouch for how clean I keep my room/system.

Any questions fire away and I'll do my best.

Good luck with the demo (run with the balanced outs if you can).

Sorry got no price in mind at the moment. Early days for me yet with regards what I may decide (or not decide) to do with regards to any potential box reductions.

Supprised by the number of PM's Ive had already for pretty much every peice.

Just a bit of an 'interest' check at the moment.

Put it this way; if it wasnt for my 3year old daughter and a number of other room changes I'd defo be wanting to keep everything as it is.

Hi there

How's it going?

Still got the EMC1up here and quite like it. I recently got an Meridian 808i.2 CDP and whilst it is superb for its ability to extract the detail, depth and resolution of the recording it is just a bit too analytical for my system that lives somewhere between neutral and analytical (Conrad Johnson Premier 350 power amp and Wilson Sophia2 speakers). So the EMC seems to give a better synergy. It's not perfect (or better than the Meridian) but it synergises better in its overal performance with my other equipment.

BTW, is yours what they called a mark 2 EMC?

Regards

Bob

Hi all,

ok......

made some important decissions today on my electrocompaniet gear.

I have every box and accessory that came with them. All in immaculte condition and working order.

The following are now definately for up for sale:

EMC1UP (with spider clamp): £1900

ECD1: £600

Oooooooh you've gone earlier than I was expecting and I've only had my Meridian 808i.2 up for sale for a few days. Got to sell it before I buy again or Mr Bank Manager will have a hissy fit - not forgetting her in doors who just wouldn't understand ("What another box load of hifi"???!!!!)

Seriously, if I get the nod on the sale of my current CDP I will be back to put in an offer.

Thanks for keeping me informed.

Bob