Chumpy

Arsenal

3,643 posts in this topic

There's only one way out,that's to break the financial fairplay rules like all the others...

Did cross my mind for about 10 seconds.And Wenger does sometimes go back...But since he foxtrot-oscared Wilshire has come in,and M'villa is possible.Makes you wonder how well Flamini has done recently if he has been let go...

Flamini back?

Flamini was a beast in his last season- Flamini back in- you know the rest;-)

Wenger in!- Who else would you get ?

I'm going to fucking haunt you lot at the end of next season, when we're in no better or worse position than we've been for the last SEVEN YEARS!!

However you're more than welcome to get SSM to stick something up my bottom if we win some some decent silver, however I'm feeling really safe with this partiicular wager.. (like my fiver lol)

I'm going to fucking haunt you lot at the end of next season, when we're in no better or worse position than we've been for the last SEVEN YEARS!!

However you're more than welcome to get SSM to stick something up my bottom if we win some some decent silver, however I'm feeling really safe with this partiicular wager.. (like my fiver lol)

Calm down dear- oh and tone the fucking language down:P

Mr Wenger in!

Yes clearly Van Persies thoughts are the same as mine..... He wants to win trophies, and clearly believes that with that eejit running the show, the chances are nil...

Id rather they keep RvP than Wenger, anyone disagree with that?

Yes clearly Van Persies thoughts are the same as mine..... He wants to win trophies, and clearly believes that with that eejit running the show, the chances are nil...

Id rather they keep RvP than Wenger, anyone disagree with that?

Erm.................................................

Newsflash! World poverty- Wenger's fault, Collapse of the Greek economy- Wenger's fault-

Wenger still in- the board out?

- - - Updated - - -

:)

City having too much money - Wenger's fault.

Amen brother.

Wenger still in.

As a Liverpool fan all I can say is welcome to the club - 'can't afford to buy and pay the wages of a squad capable of challenging for the title' but fans still not happy not winning things. At least Arsenal have been consistent and attractive over the past 7 years.

The spending power of Man City and Chelsea has ruined things, though anything is better than seeing Man Utd winning stuff:P. If the financial rules did become much stricter and spending power was actually based on gate receipts and genuine commercial and merchandise revenue (rather than bogus sponsorship like the Etihaad stadium) then surely Man Utd would be in a financial league of their own.