Guest pobox-123

FS: Pink Triangle LPT-GTI Turntable.

18 posts in this topic

Here for sale is my Pink Triangle LPT-GTI Turntable with Rega RB250 tonearm in very good condition.

This turntable is a fantastic piece of kit, the sound is very neutral and fast. Like all Pink Triangle turntables do.

The lid has sellotape marks and is a little tatty. But intact and protects the turntable.

NB: The cartridge shown in the pics is not included.

NB: The buyer will have to purchase their own plug for this turntable. No plug will be included.

I have the original box for this turntable.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

UK Postage will be approx £20.

Collection welcome.

Regards.

You can get the selotape residue off with a product called De-Solv-It. Looks a nice TT at a good price....

DEALER

I've reported this. avinunca1 mind your own business regarding what people ask for their kit. Read the AUP :x

I've reported this. avinunca1 mind your own business regarding what people ask for their kit. Read the AUP :x

Yes, good - thought it was a bit off!

If I were you, if it doesn't move soon on Wigwam I would do the following.

Put it on EBay with a good reserve. Put a plug on it - a few mins work. Clean off the Sellotape marks if you haven't already done so. Get some pictures of it without the distraction of the kitchen background and show the box. With Christmas around the corner you should sell it easily as it's a well known good piece of kit and the glowing speed change knob is cool. Show the glow!