Matt J

Liverpool - oh dear...

9,765 posts in this topic

He's had a bad few weeks, not a year. Pay attention.

It's because I 'pay attention' that I have been telling you all about Liverpools (and Reinas) malaise and the need to worry for over a year:TheBird:

Time to wake up and smell the coffee me thinks:cafe:

One more loss and Comolli will be gone first. I was mega surprised Liverpool went for him after the disaster time at Spuds. Why would you hire a guy who doesn't assess footballers on playing football, but stats & fitness stats?

The guy is a joke and the longer LFC keep him the more of a joke club they will become. I don't know about not trusting KD, more like not trusting idiot Comolli.

The guy is a joke and the longer LFC keep him the more of a joke club they will become. I don't know about not trusting KD, more like not trusting idiot Comolli.

Could he really have the authority to sign a player above King Kenny's head ?

Why would Balotelli want to go to LFC? His next move is to AC Milan.

It was Teh Joke.

Could he really have the authority to sign a player above King Kenny's head ?

As Kenny's boss, he will have the final say. That is why LFC brought him in to buy players, how many of the purchases do you think Kenny actually bought or suggested? I would say that Adam would have been Kenny, along with Downing, but the others are classic Comolli type purchases.

As Kenny's boss, he will have the final say. That is why LFC brought him in to buy players, how many of the purchases do you think Kenny actually bought or suggested? I would say that Adam would have been Kenny, along with Downing, but the others are classic Comolli type purchases.

Surely by saying that you actually saying that KD is too blame... Comolli probably suggest tons of players and Kenny picks...

Who is the reserve keeper ? Is it Alvin Martin's lad ?

Who is the reserve keeper ? Is it Alvin Martin's lad ?

Doni, big Brazilian lad, Alvin Martin's son is at MK Dons I think.

Doni, big Brazilian lad, Alvin Martin's son is at MK Dons I think.

Ooh thats sounds promising :D

Doni is a pretty good goalie and LFC are paying the guy quite a lot of cash as he was playing in Series A recently as first choice goalie. Reina has lost it over the last year or so, has he got a different goalkeeping coach or something? Or is it just since the fat waiter left?

I am just interested in FACTS :pop: