Matt J

Liverpool - oh dear...

9,735 posts in this topic

If i wasn't a gooner,this would have made my weekend...

I'm a liverpool supporter - ouch. I have a feeling this will be a turning point actually. I hope so!!

a turning point from "aiming for the top four" to "avoiding the bottom 3?" :D

They will probably still win the Derby, no matter whats going on Liverpool always seem to do us :(

As a Gooner l have had a bad weekend, but l would not like to be a Liverpool supporter at the moment,feel a bit sorry for Woy, he has taken on a hard job there.

I really like Roy Hodgson as a guy and he did a cracking job at Fulham but if you look back at videos of him when he was at Blackburn he looked stressed a lot of the time. Compare that to the composed Roy Hodgson over the last few years. Now either he's changed OR he can't handle top level jobs due to the pressure. I hope I'm wrong as I'd like him to succeed.

I feel sorry for Roy, speaking as a Fulham fan I was looking forward giving him a heroes welcome when Liverpool visit the cottage next year but at the current rate he will be back in charge of a team no ones heard of in Scandinavia before xmas.

I feel sorry for Roy, speaking as a Fulham fan I was looking forward giving him a heroes welcome when Liverpool visit the cottage next year but at the current rate he will be back in charge of a team no ones heard of in Scandinavia before xmas.

OR Liverpool will have a team full of Scandanavians no ones heard of! :D

I feel a bit sorry for Woy to be fair, not only is he trying to change tactics the team has been playing for the best part of the last 5/6 years, he's inherited a club in turmoil off the pitch to boot. I think in Europe they are more patient and understand that a club sometimes has to reduce it's expectations whilst restructuring happens, where as here we expect the level to stay the same regardless.

I wonder if Manure fans will be as patient when Sir red nose retires and they end up doing something similar?

As long as we stay up I feel that Roy should be given the time to sort the team out.

Unfortunately staying up is far less than most Liverpool fans expect.

Either way it appears the club has a struggle ahead.