Bry-Fi

Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.

8 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed watching this :^ :

http://www.wimp.com/restoremotorbike/

Fair brought a tear to my eye, that did. :^

All they did was pay someone to restore it, a nice gesture but boring film to watch. Also, why did the dimwad ride the minter bike through the snow and slush, rather than wheel it out the back of the pick-up when presenting it to pops? :doh:

All they did was pay someone to restore it, a nice gesture but boring film to watch. Also, why did the dimwad ride the minter bike through the snow and slush, rather than wheel it out the back of the pick-up when presenting it to pops? :doh:

When I'm in tears about my own flesh and blood doing something for me which makes my heart flutter I'll try and remember to shout at them for using the front door instead of the back!

When I'm in tears about my own flesh and blood doing something for me which makes my heart flutter I'll try and remember to shout at them for using the front door instead of the back!

Well surely delivering the bike showroom-clean and all sparkly would be the way to go? I didn't understand that riding it there crap, I mean, the bloke was right outside when his dad saw it first....why not have the bike all clean and shiny under some tarpaulin or summat? :cafe: